The Plant Finance Broker
Finance options for construction equipment, plant and machinery.
Working with our partners in the US, UK and Canada, we can bring our specialist knowledge and experience of construction equipment to work for you so together we can overcome your challenges and make the most of your opportunities.
Professional Finance Options
Maximise your cash-flow with our financing options for your plant & equipment. Make the most of your depreciating equipment assets, making them more efficient by taking advantage of our finance options. Financing can include soft costs such as delivery, installation, warranties and software, etc.
Keep your equipment up-to-date
Your equipment needs to be up-to-date with the latest cutting-edge technologies, to stay both competitive and profitable in today’s construction world.
In the past decade there has been a great leap in technological advancements in construction equipment. From GPS machine control systems, telematics and safety systems to keep operators, workers and the public safe.
One of the main reasons behind delays in projects is older, less advanced machines, which breakdown, require more maintenance and and are just not as productive as newer models fitted with cutting-edge technologies. Give your project the edge and complete your works on the deadline.
- Productivity, uptime and Maintenance
A huge part of any construction project is productivity. Machine downtime costs more than just money, so it is vital your equipment is up-to-date and fitted with the latest monitoring and reporting technology so the manufacturer can spot and fix any issues, before they become and issue, and can automatically schedule maintenance inline with the equipment’s usage and self-reporting diagnostics.
- Brand value
Clients, the press, the public, and your shareholders, will judge you by the visible face of your brand, your equipment working on site. Increase the value of your business and gain more business by keeping your equipment up-to-date and proudly emblazoned with your branding.
- Quality Control
Empower your employees with the latest technology, so they can complete works faster and to specification, with minimal defects.
Increasing the productivity and reliability of your equipment translates directly into higher profitability. With fewer defect-related claims and penalties for delays.
In today’s environmentally aware construction industry, it is vital your operate equipment that meets the latest emissions standards, which are more friendly to the climate and reduce your CO² emissions to make your business a green business. As an added bonus the latest equipment is much more fuel efficient, saving a fortune on the job site.
Construction Plant & Equipment we finance
Virtually any piece of plant & equipment can be financed, but we specialise in the following:
- Wheel loaders and loading shovels
- Milling, planing and road recycling machinery
- Fixed cranes, mobile cranes and lifting equipment
- Access and scissor lift working platforms
- Drilling and piling equipment
- Bulldozers, heavy and light earthmoving machinery
- Asphalt Paving, compaction and roller equipment
- Concrete mixing plant, mixing trucks & pumping equipment
- Haulers, dumpers and dump trucks
- Demolition, and hydro-demolition robotic equipment
- Recycling and materials handling equipment
- Sweeping and road cleaning equipment
- Road striping equipment
- Traffic management equipment
- Airport maintenance equipment
- Waste management equipment
- Pipe laying equipment
- Power electric generators
- Site equipment and portable buildings
- BIM computer equipment and technology
- Laboratory testing equipment and road survey equipment
- Forestry machinery
- Agricultural and farming equipment
- Commercial vehicles and trucks
- Quarry crushing plant and screening equipment
- Asphalt manufacturing production plant
- Mining plant, equipment and machinery
Plant & Equipment Finance Form
Please fill out the following form with your financing requirements and any additional information, and your contact details, and we will get back to you ASAP with your quotation.
The latest Construction News
- Doosan set to highlight core innovation themes at Bauma 2022Doosan set to highlight core innovation themes at Bauma 2022 Doosan is presenting an industry leading display of new state-of-the-art machine and digital technologies on the company’s Stand No FM.711/1 at the heart of the Open-Air Area Middle construction and mining machinery section of the Bauma 2022 show. The Doosan stand is centred around a ... The post Doosan set to highlight core innovation themes at Bauma 2022 appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Mobileye launches EyeQ Kit SDK for ADAS SystemsMobileye launches EyeQ Kit SDK for ADAS Systems Mobileye, an Intel company, has launched the EyeQ Kit™ – its first software development kit (SDK) for the EyeQ® system-on-chip that powers driver-assistance and future autonomous technologies for automakers worldwide. Built to leverage the powerful and highly power-efficient architecture of the upcoming EyeQ®6 High and EyeQ®Ultra processors, EyeQ ... The post Mobileye launches EyeQ Kit SDK for ADAS Systems appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Evolito acquires Electroflight for Battery Powertrain SolutionsEvolito acquires Electroflight for Battery Powertrain Solutions Evolito, a privately-owned company designing and manufacturing world-leading electric motors and controllers for aerospace applications, has today announced the acquisition of the business and assets of Cheltenham-based aerospace battery solutions company Electroflight. Evolito supplies high-performance, low-weight axial-flux motors and controllers that are smaller, lighter and with a higher ... The post Evolito acquires Electroflight for Battery Powertrain Solutions appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- CHAS launches Construction Materials Supplier Verification ServiceCHAS launches Construction Materials Supplier Verification Service New from CHAS, the trusted expert in supply chain compliance, is Verified Supplier, a compliance verification service which enables construction material suppliers to showcase their commitment to operating credibly, safely and ethically. As supply chains come under increasing scrutiny, construction material suppliers must confirm they are compliant with ... The post CHAS launches Construction Materials Supplier Verification Service appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Hytera celebrates 5 ICCA Awards for Innovations and ExcellenceHytera celebrates 5 ICCA Awards for Innovations and Excellence Hytera, a leading global provider of professional communications technologies and solutions, together with its subsidiaries Sepura and Teltronic, won awards in 5 categories at the International Critical Communications Awards (ICCAs) 2022 held in Vienna, Austria. The ICCAs, presented by The Critical Communications Association (TCCA), are the ... The post Hytera celebrates 5 ICCA Awards for Innovations and Excellence appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Top 10 reasons to adopt Green Electric CompressorsTop 10 reasons to adopt Green Electric Compressors Why make the switch from diesel portable compressors to zero-emission electric air compressors? Here are the top 10 reasons why going electric is good for business: 1. Clean, Green, Sustainable Sustainability is not a trend: it is a driver. All industries play an important role in cutting carbon ... The post Top 10 reasons to adopt Green Electric Compressors appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Inland Surfing Complex makes waves thanks to Intelligent DesignInland Surfing Complex makes waves thanks to Intelligent Design The Wave is an inland surf destination situated near Bristol, offering year-round consistent waves for people of all ages, background and abilities. Like a scene from a science-fiction film, its crystal-clear lake and accompanying surf cove are set against the backdrop of the Bristolian countryside, a ... The post Inland Surfing Complex makes waves thanks to Intelligent Design appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- New National Highways Guide prioritises Sustainable Road DesignNew National Highways Guide prioritises Sustainable Road Design National Highways has been challenged to prioritise high-quality and sustainable design as it delivers the biggest investment in the strategic road network for a generation. The government-owned company has been urged to ensure upgrades to motorways and major A-roads are sympathetic to their local surroundings while also ... The post New National Highways Guide prioritises Sustainable Road Design appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- VolvoCE Farming Simulator brings the farm into your living roomVolvoCE Farming Simulator brings the farm into your living room For the very first time, gaming fans will feel all the thrill of driving a Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE) machine from the comfort of their living room, thanks to a new partnership with fully immersive video game Farming Simulator 22. Building the world we ... The post VolvoCE Farming Simulator brings the farm into your living room appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Re-vitalising office and retail space in cities with Digital TwinsRe-vitalising office and retail space in cities with Digital Twins City real estate owners face a crisis as the ‘work from home’ culture causes serious under-use of prime urban offices, and e-commerce booms at the expense of city centre retail. Together with entrenched city problems, like traffic congestion, poor air quality and the high cost ... The post Re-vitalising office and retail space in cities with Digital Twins appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Volvo invests in software company Optibus for sustainable bus operationsVolvo invests in software company Optibus for sustainable bus operations Volvo Group Venture Capital AB invests in Optibus Ltd, that develops and provides optimization software for public transportation planning and management. The investment highlights the companies’ shared commitment to sustainable bus fleets and more efficient transportation operations. High quality, sustainable public transportation can be achieved ... The post Volvo invests in software company Optibus for sustainable bus operations appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- CIFA to promote the Sustainable Jobsite at Bauma 2022CIFA to promote the Sustainable Jobsite at Bauma 2022 CIFA is on show at Bauma 2022 at the stand of its parent company Zoomlion, and at a stand dedicated to the “Underground” world with a range of tunnelling and mining machinery. The company’s latest innovations will be on display at these two stands: the best ... The post CIFA to promote the Sustainable Jobsite at Bauma 2022 appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- The Trevi Group celebrates important global contracts worth €174mThe Trevi Group celebrates important global contracts worth €174m Trevi S.p.A, the division of the TREVI Group specialised in deep foundations and geotechnical works, continuing the positive trend of 2021 and the first three months of 2022, in the second quarter of 2022 also won new and important orders in the Construction & Infrastructure sector ... The post The Trevi Group celebrates important global contracts worth €174m appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Wrekin explores Construction Delays and Manhole SafetyWrekin explores Construction Delays and Manhole Safety Wrekin Products has launched a manhole cover reducer ring to aid compliance with Part H of the Building Regulations. A reducer ring provides a second line of defence against chambers being accessed by unauthorised people or potential falls if accidentally left uncovered. Restricting access to manhole covers has ... The post Wrekin explores Construction Delays and Manhole Safety appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Mecalac reveals new Compact Loader rangeMecalac reveals new Compact Loader range The decision to expand Mecalac’s position in the compact loader market is born from increasing demand for small, multipurpose, articulated loaders in the agricultural, rental and construction sectors. Among other things, these units are gradually replacing other types of machines (tractors with loaders, skid-steers, etc), offering greater versatility, agility ... The post Mecalac reveals new Compact Loader range appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- SMT GB celebrates 1,000th Volvo Machine sale to Chepstow PlantSMT GB celebrates 1,000th Volvo Machine sale to Chepstow Plant The 1,000-machine milestone stems from a 20-year relationship of open communication and reciprocity to improve safety and environmental standards for the entire industry. In 2002, Chepstow Plant International placed its first package order for 10 Volvo A25 articulated haulers. Two decades later, the South Wales-based ... The post SMT GB celebrates 1,000th Volvo Machine sale to Chepstow Plant appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Yunex Traffic wins major traffic signal maintenance contract in BristolYunex Traffic wins major traffic signal maintenance contract in Bristol Yunex Traffic has been awarded a five-year contract by Bristol City Council for the supply, installation and maintenance of traffic signal and control equipment. With an option to extend to up to nine years, the company’s work will drive operational and performance efficiencies, as well ... The post Yunex Traffic wins major traffic signal maintenance contract in Bristol appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Optimising locations for EV charging stationsOptimising locations for EV charging stations With sales of electric vehicles increasing, the availability of charge points remains a barrier to EV adoption. Property consultancy Carter Jonas is applying the latest geospatial analysis techniques to help the property sector understand opportunities in this market and identify the optimum locations for EV chargers. Property consultancy Carter Jonas advises ... The post Optimising locations for EV charging stations appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- EN16803 European Geolocation Standard to Certify Mobility SolutionsEN16803 European Geolocation Standard to Certify Mobility Solutions In a perfect world, the positions calculated by trilateration using the signals transmitted by the satellites would always be accurate to within a few centimetres. Unfortunately, in addition to the intrinsic quality of the receivers, many factors alter the measurements made by a GNSS receiver and degrade ... The post EN16803 European Geolocation Standard to Certify Mobility Solutions appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
- Thornton Tomasetti propels futuristic transport with HyperloopTT investmentThornton Tomasetti propels futuristic transport with HyperloopTT investment HyperloopTT has announced a financial investment from Thornton Tomasetti, a leading global scientific and engineering consulting firm that provides specialized safety, security and risk management services. HyperloopTT and Thornton Tomasetti began work on a broad operational safety and security assessment in 2020. It focused on evaluating the performance ... The post Thornton Tomasetti propels futuristic transport with HyperloopTT investment appeared first on Highways Today. Read more »
Read more International Construction News from Highways.Today