The Plant Finance Broker
Finance options for construction equipment, plant and machinery.
Working with our partners in the US, UK and Canada, we can bring our specialist knowledge and experience of construction equipment to work for you so together we can overcome your challenges and make the most of your opportunities.
Professional Finance Options
Maximise your cash-flow with our financing options for your plant & equipment. Make the most of your depreciating equipment assets, making them more efficient by taking advantage of our finance options. Financing can include soft costs such as delivery, installation, warranties and software, etc.
Keep your equipment up-to-date
Your equipment needs to be up-to-date with the latest cutting-edge technologies, to stay both competitive and profitable in today’s construction world.
In the past decade there has been a great leap in technological advancements in construction equipment. From GPS machine control systems, telematics and safety systems to keep operators, workers and the public safe.
One of the main reasons behind delays in projects is older, less advanced machines, which breakdown, require more maintenance and and are just not as productive as newer models fitted with cutting-edge technologies. Give your project the edge and complete your works on the deadline.
- Productivity, uptime and Maintenance
A huge part of any construction project is productivity. Machine downtime costs more than just money, so it is vital your equipment is up-to-date and fitted with the latest monitoring and reporting technology so the manufacturer can spot and fix any issues, before they become and issue, and can automatically schedule maintenance inline with the equipment’s usage and self-reporting diagnostics.
- Brand value
Clients, the press, the public, and your shareholders, will judge you by the visible face of your brand, your equipment working on site. Increase the value of your business and gain more business by keeping your equipment up-to-date and proudly emblazoned with your branding.
- Quality Control
Empower your employees with the latest technology, so they can complete works faster and to specification, with minimal defects.
Increasing the productivity and reliability of your equipment translates directly into higher profitability. With fewer defect-related claims and penalties for delays.
In today’s environmentally aware construction industry, it is vital your operate equipment that meets the latest emissions standards, which are more friendly to the climate and reduce your CO² emissions to make your business a green business. As an added bonus the latest equipment is much more fuel efficient, saving a fortune on the job site.
Construction Plant & Equipment we finance
Virtually any piece of plant & equipment can be financed, but we specialise in the following:
- Wheel loaders and loading shovels
- Milling, planing and road recycling machinery
- Fixed cranes, mobile cranes and lifting equipment
- Access and scissor lift working platforms
- Drilling and piling equipment
- Bulldozers, heavy and light earthmoving machinery
- Asphalt Paving, compaction and roller equipment
- Concrete mixing plant, mixing trucks & pumping equipment
- Haulers, dumpers and dump trucks
- Demolition, and hydro-demolition robotic equipment
- Recycling and materials handling equipment
- Sweeping and road cleaning equipment
- Road striping equipment
- Traffic management equipment
- Airport maintenance equipment
- Waste management equipment
- Pipe laying equipment
- Power electric generators
- Site equipment and portable buildings
- BIM computer equipment and technology
- Laboratory testing equipment and road survey equipment
- Forestry machinery
- Agricultural and farming equipment
- Commercial vehicles and trucks
- Quarry crushing plant and screening equipment
- Asphalt manufacturing production plant
- Mining plant, equipment and machinery
Plant & Equipment Finance Form
Please fill out the following form with your financing requirements and any additional information, and your contact details, and we will get back to you ASAP with your quotation.
If you are a finance broker and would like to partner with us to offer your services in your country then please contact us for details.
The latest Construction News
Read more International Construction News from Highways.Today